Friday, December 17, 2010

First Post!

Hello All!


So, this is my first blog sooo bear with me!  


This blog: Harmonic Dissonance (if you don't music well) is gonna be about...MUSIC...what I like, what I love, what I don't love... just music in general.  


I don't really knock much music...except RAP...it is just NOT my thing because the way it's gone lately is...blah...to say the least.  


Rap:  No substance!
Rap: Talks about fame, money, women (what nerve).  
Rap:  Remember when it was HIP-HOP!  #imjustsaying


Don't get me wrong, I listen to a lil old school hip hop.  What's important to me is the message.


I know a lot of people just like a dope beat and a sweet melody but that's what gets people in trouble!  Listen to the words!  


Do you really wanna support somebody speaking the opposite of what you believe?  I know I don't!  




So!


I will be talking about raps and hip-hop...mostly Christian though cuz I think people are like...comatose to Christian Rap which has SO improved!  I'll have sound-clips and links to come!


I definitely can't leave out my gospel family and my Christian Rock cousins!  I'll even talk about the bits that I do as a christian minister of song




No shade thrown to secular artists...but only songs that I really believe send a positive message...from artists that I believe are positively driven will ever really be acknowledged by me.  


I don't support ill-moraled "music."  So, unless the nature of these people's music changes soon, this is the only time a Lil Wayne, Drake, or even Nicki Minaj will ever be addressed by me...  


I'm an. . .ex-fan. . .they're nice lyrically but...I need a good message...and pushin paper is just not it for me!


Well, that's all I have for now..


See you at my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment